Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm pregnant...what??!

Well, most people who read this blog probably already know that, but since I haven't updated in MONTHS, I figured I better make the big announcement. (-: I'll be 13 weeks on Saturday!

I decided that I'm not going to make a separate blog about the pregnancy, or write solely about that. I'm sure it will invade most posts, but overall I still want to blog about "becoming excellent"...not just being an excellent wife, but being an excellent wife while being an excellent mother as well!

Somehow I think that the mothering thing will come pretty naturally to me (not that it won't be difficult at times). The "wife-ing" thing not so much. Making a baby does make it more difficult to be the excellent wife to my dear husband. Not in housecleaning and that sort of stuff, but in the attitude. I seem to have gained a sense of entitlement. Basically, "I'm pregnant so I get what I want and if you say anything negative to me at all I'll cry."

"No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man. But God is faithful, and will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also provide a way of escape." 1 Corinthians 10:13

So for all you pregnant ladies out there (and those in other circumstances that are trying your "excellentness")...God is faithful, and always gives you a way out of temptation. For me, that way is usually the ability to keep my mouth shut.

0 thoughts about this post:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts about my blog! I love to hear what people think regarding what I write about, and any tips or advice you have for me.