Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Modesty Revisited

A little more than a year ago I wrote a a blog about modesty. I got quite a bit of flack about it because I was really harsh on women...looking back I realize that I deserved that flack and that I could have written something that would have expressed how I felt and been much more edifying.  My body has changed since being pregnant and breastfeeding, and I'm  getting a taste of how difficult it can be to be modest. That is not an excuse to be immodest...I am just much more sympathetic to those who struggle with what to wear everyday.

That's why I want to share this blog post I found which was written by a lady here at the Seminary on the Women's Life blog. It's encouraging, edifying, and convicting. Best of all, the cross is at the center of it. Please read it and know that I'm sorry if I offended you with my previous post. I hope that you'll continue to be modest for the sake of the cross.

Perseverance in Modesty



0 thoughts about this post:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts about my blog! I love to hear what people think regarding what I write about, and any tips or advice you have for me.