Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

An Unconventional Date


Last night Adam and I finally were able to go on a date...we've been trying for a few weeks, and it just kept not working out. Last night we were supposed to actually go to someone's house for dinner, go to a birthday party, and Adam was supposed to go to work for half an hour (to see how to close). Dinner got canceled, but the other two obstacles remained...Fortunately the place we had a gift card to was near both the two other things on the agenda, so we went to eat at Noodles & Company, then went to the birthday party for half an hour, then to Crabtree Mall where Adam works for half an hour. I just wandered around and found this beautiful dress I'll never have (much less have occasion to wear). We then came home and enjoyed the rest of the evening together. Date nights are good.

I would strongly recommend the Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine with the Parmesan Crusted Chicken if you ever get to go to a Noodles & Company.

0 thoughts about this post:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts about my blog! I love to hear what people think regarding what I write about, and any tips or advice you have for me.